YAK’s Real Estate practice covers real estate specific transactions, as well as EPC and related contracts. Our team also acts for sector leaders in their real estate disputes varying from most complex ones to the management of mass volume of rental disputes. Our work includes:
- Acquisition or sale of real estates;
- Construction contracts, identification, and management of legal and commercial issues and risk management during the performance of construction contracts;
- Dispute resolutions arising in EPC based projects including the ADR and formal dispute resolution processes;
- Procurement, service and shipment contracts in EPC based projects and flow-down of contractual undertakings identifying and managing the risk exposure; and
- All types of landlord and tenant engagements including the creation of leasehold, and any potential disputes between the landlord and tenants.