YAK’s M&A practice lead by our partners with decades of transaction experience, offers value-added advice to our clients in full spectrum of public and private share and asset acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures in various industries, including retail, natural resources, energy, automotive, food and beverage, construction, pharmaceuticals, technology, and telecommunications. We have a deep understanding of commercial and financial issues in addition to significant legal, regulatory and deal-practice expertise. As a result, we offer our clients strategic and innovative advice at all stages of the transaction including, due diligence, risk identification and mitigation, structuring, negotiation, documentation, closing, and post-closing integrations, to enable the realization of commercial and financial goals within the boundaries of the legal and regulatory framework.
Our M&A experience includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Acquisition finance;
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- Corporate counseling and governance;
- Pre-transaction restructuring, including spin-offs or separation of a division, a line of business or other assets into a separate corporate structure;
- Post-acquisition integration;
- Regulated industries; and
- Takeovers and tender offers.