YAK Dispute Resolution team represents the clients on various dispute resolution proceedings varying from ADRs, disputes before trial courts and appellate courts. Our team delivers value to its clients, by understanding their objective and need, and offers them the benefit of significant acquaintance with Turkish legal and judiciary system. The team also has experience of handling most complex disputes in local and international arbitration.
YAK Dispute Resolution practice covers the following areas:
- Early dispute assessment;
- Arbitration between public and private parties arising from projects and various types of investments;
- Arbitration arising from M&A transactions and disputes among shareholders
- In and out of court settlements;
- Collections and execution proceedings; and
- Enforcement and recognition of foreign court decisions and arbitral awards.
YAK Dispute Resolution team has knowledge in numerous industries, including banking, insurance, health care, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, technology, and textile.